AUTHOR’S FIRST PUBLISHED BOOK
You Can Afford the Good Life: Personal Money Management
- Know anyone in crisis because they spend too much?
Employee theft comes from employees facing Bankruptcy.
- Want relatives to stop borrowing money from you?
Give them the book instead of money – Solve the problem and give them something more valuable than a loan.
- Stop employee whining about salary rates.
Show them why you are not responsible for their happiness.
Buy this book today to help anyone, at any age, on the Path to the Good Life.
Why buy this book?
The book provides a step-by-step approach to:
- Organize your income and expenses,
- Understand how to stop spending more than we should, and
- Focus on the important goals in life and get all that we truly want.
“You Can Afford the Good Life” covers the changing needs over the seven stages of life
- Teen years
- Early adulthood
- Pre-family adult years
- Family life
When you fail to control your money, others are in control of your happiness.
Order a copy of You Can Afford the Good Life.